123 456 789

info@example.com

Goldsmith Hall

New York, NY 90210

07:30 - 19:00

Monday to Friday

Parents Speak

Parents Speak

My children enjoys coming to school because of the variety of things they learn and the depth in which they understand things. Constant learning is what is required to be successful, both as a human being and in career , and this attitude is very important and is inculcated at AAIS

– Sambhavi, P/o Sahana Balasubramaniam, Grade 7 &                               Saket Balasubramaniam , Grade 10

My children enjoys the learning environment at school, where they are encouraged to be  independent and take ownership of their work. They enjoy theatre classes, going on field trips and planning and preparing for School events.

– Swetha, P/o Aadrith Krishna , Grade 6 & Thulikha Krishna, Grade 10

Harsh enjoys coming to school because he loves his teachers, friends and learning-by-doing. 

I have seen the older  students displaying skills that are way beyond the typical expectations for that age and it is evident that they get a lot of freedom to innovate 

– Harinee Venugopal, P/o Harsh Venugopal, Grade 2

My children are usually very eager to go to school since they love researching on their own and try to discuss  Independent thinking is something we observe in them. This, in turn, brings them creativity.

– Poornima, P/o Dhayamitiran, Grade 7 & Dhanamithiran, Grade 5

The school ensures that learning is interesting and students are given opportunities to be inquirers. The school is also always willing to listen to good suggestions from parents, in the form of using books and other learning materials and taking students to certain places, as field trips. 

–  Sugunya, P/o Luvhya Pon Thiyagu, Grade 6 & Aditya Pon Thiyagu, Grade 2

My children enjoys the atmosphere and friendly teachers at school.The curriculum gives them a broader perspective about their lives, and because of the wide research work, they are  able to understand various aspects of life . Guest lectures have given him immense ideas about various topics. 

–  Anuradha, P/o Vidyut Ram, Alumnus

Learning at school enables my daughter to think and connect to the world around her and stay curious. I think my daughter now has the mind-set and the skill to face the challenges of the new future.

I believe that having guest visitors in class, exposure to  Theater and Arts , field trips and school events have all contributed to her learning. 

–  Christopher Dhas, Karen Christopher, Grade 9

My children enjoys going to school because of the interesting teaching methodologies, and their friends, of course!

Teaching-Learning at AAIS teaches them essential life skills, such as  Critical thinking and Communication .All the subjects are taught in an application- oriented manner, which will be useful for them in future.

– Vidya M, P/o Shristi Murali & Samarth Murali , Grade 9

To my child, AAIS is a fun and safe space . The fact that she gets to choose a part of her day’s learning activities, is a big incentive for her.

The teaching methodology is very thorough .Attention is paid to building a strong foundation in children rather than just teaching them by rote.  My child learns at her own pace and she completely understand the concepts.

The inculcation of PE and dance and Movement into the curriculum is an excellent way of helping students express themselves creatively.

– Neethi Nair, P/o Mihika Nagpal, Grade 3

My son enjoys coming to school because he finds the environment warm and he gets additional attention from the Homeroom Teacher to do his work, and he is happy about it.

The children do a lot of research and they learn things by practically working on them .This eliminates the fear factor and  children are more ready to open up. 

Field trips  give students a hands-on experience and they learn a lot by seeing and experiencing.  An example is the field trip to the Railway Museum last year, where they learnt a lot about  steam engines. Exposure to various forms of art also is a big part of the learning. Through learning mime art, students performed a Mime about traffic rules! 

– Abita Vasanth, P/o Vishant Vasanth, Grade 5

My children and nephew love coming to school because of the teaching methods and the excellent communication and relationship between the teachers and the students.

This type of learning makes them more self-confident and they are very ready to face the world. This prepares them to understand things through exploring concepts basic concepts. Also, learning in groups prepares them to work with different kinds of people. 

I feel the Visual Arts , music ,Theatre, P.E play a very important role in the learning and the yearly Earth Day celebration , International Theme Day celebrations improves their self confidence 

–  Srividya Murali, P/o Krishna S M, Grade 7 & Raghav, Alumnus

My son  enjoys coming to school because, everyone, right from the teachers to the support staff are very friendly .The school atmosphere is vibrant and learning is an enjoyable experience for our son. The topics he learns are contemporary and the child knows where he needs to be independent and where he has to work as a team. Children understand the concept through practical experiences. Lateral thinking is highly encouraged 

Learning arts, such as Theatre  and brings out the creative skill of the child and he is exposed to various genres of the arts too. 

–  Prabhu Krishnamoorthy, P/o Keshav Prabhu, Grade 6

Exciting News! We're thrilled to announce that a state-of-the-art campus in the heart of T.Nagar is on the horizon. Stay tuned for the future of education! Click here to get an exclusive sneak peek right here